Due to a recent act of vandalism carried out on the JMMB Bank ATM located on Harbour Street, Downtown Kingston, that ATM is currently out of service for repairs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and invite you to use the nearest JMMB Bank ATM in New Kingston or any VISA-certified ATM.
Terms and Conditions
JMMB Group Limited invites you to carefully read the following terms and conditions, before using this website.
This website www.jmmb.com (“this Site”) is operated by JMMB Group Limited for and on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively called “JMMB”). By using this Site, the user of this Site (“you”) confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms & conditions, you must not access this Site or any of the pages herein.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Jamaica and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Jamaican Courts.
Availability of Products and Services
- The products and services that you may be able to view and or access via this Site may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions. JMMB does not solicit the use of its products or services in jurisdictions where such use is prohibited by law. The products and services described on this Site are available only in geographical locations in which JMMB is authorized to operate and JMMB reserves the right to make the final determination on whether or not you are eligible for any particular product or service offered via this Site.
- The information contained in this Site is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended nor should it be considered an invitation to buy or sell a security or securities noted in this Site neither should it be viewed as a recommendation endorsed by JMMB. Nothing in this Site constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable to your individual circumstances or otherwise constitutes a personal recommendation for you. You should consult your licensed investment advisor.
- This Site may contain information on services offered by third party providers. That information may change without notice and therefore may not be current. JMMB is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.
- Unauthorized use of the Site, including but not limited to, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on this Site, is strictly prohibited.
- JMMB reserves the right at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you, to discontinue the products or services described on this Site as well as to change the content, materials and terms and conditions of use of this Site.
- This Site may contain facts and information provided from JMMB. This Site may also offer access to news services, market analyses and financial planning tools generated by third party content providers as well as contain opinions and statements of third party content providers. Where JMMB provides facts and information, it believes them to be reliable at the time of posting. JMMB cannot guarantee that the facts and information will be accurate or complete or will be current at all times. As it relates to information of third parties, JMMB does not guarantee nor accept any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information on this Site that did not originate with JMMB. Reliance upon any such service, analysis, opinion, statements, or other information shall be at your sole risk.
- The products, services and information provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- JMMB makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with this Site.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access this Site. You should use your own virus protection software. JMMB does not guarantee that this Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree to indemnify JMMB from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of this Site, including without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions. If you are dissatisfied with any product, service or information on this Site or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
Links to third-party websites
- This Site contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of JMMB and, JMMB is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. JMMB makes available to you links to other websites for information and convenience purposes only. No endorsement of third party websites or content is implied.
- Links to downloadable software sites are for your convenience only and JMMB is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences arising from your downloading software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- The following are registered trademarks of JMMB: JMMB, JMMB Investments, JMMB Bank, JMMB Insurance Brokers and JMMB Money Transfer along with their marks and design.
- The intellectual property contained in the images, text, web pages and screens, included in this Site is owned by or licensed to JMMB. You may copy download or temporarily store extracts from this Site for your personal information provided that each copy includes any copyright, trademark or service mark notice as they appear on the pages copied. Any other use is prohibited unless you first request and obtain the written permission from JMMB. In particular, no one may use a part of this Site on any other website, or link any other website to this Site, without the prior written permission or the consent of JMMB.
- Content from a third party provider available on or through this Site or any local site may not be duplicated, distributed, published, transferred, transmitted, copied, altered, sold or used to create derivative works or otherwise misused. You must comply with all terms disclosed to you as required from time to time by any third party supplier of data or services to this Site or any local site, including but not limited to, where necessary, entering into a direct agreement with such third party in respect of your use of their data.
- You may not use this Site or any local site for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libelous, obscene or threatening.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of this Site that cannot be settled between you and JMMB through its representative shall be resolved by arbitration pursuant to the Arbitration Act of Jamaica, and shall be conducted before a single arbitrator agreed with you or in the absence of agreement nominated by the president of the Jamaican Bar Association. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Jamaica and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Jamaican Courts