finances with ease
Convenience at your fingertip
What is Moneyline?
A full online banking experience
Imagine this: you just got home, you sink into your chair, and you read the news. There, you see the advertisement for your dream car, at a third the price it should be. But you have to buy it today. Do you have enough to cover the costs? You’ll know in a heartbeat with Moneyline.
What can I do on Moneyline?
Experience JMMB Moneyline
Online Security Tips: Securing Your Online Experience
For every new benefit of the internet, there’s a potential new risk involved. That’s why it’s important to arm yourself with all the information and tools you will need to protect yourself.
There is more than one path up the mountain, and there is more than one way to bank with JMMB. Here is a list of our services, with descriptions.
JMMB Bank Visa Debit Card
When you open a JMMB Bank personal chequing account, you will automatically receive a JMMB Bank VIsa debit card.
Your JMMB Bank Visa debit card will give you the freedom to:
- Access to our 16 JMMB Bank dual currency ATMs (J$ and US$), island wide.
- Make deposits to your J$ or US$ JMMB Bank account(s), at any JMMB Bank specified ATMs;
- Make withdrawals from both your J$ or US$ JMMB Bank account(s), from any JMMB Bank ATM and from any other specified VISA certified ATMs locally;
- Withdraw US$ from any VISA certified machine overseas;
- Make purchases at VISA certified point-of-sale machines;
- Make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted locally, online, and internationally; and
- Experience enhanced security fraud protection, through the VISA chip technology.
With your JMMB Bank Visa debit card, you can enjoy 24-hour access to your chequing accounts.
Our JMMB ATM Locations
An Automatic Transaction Machine (ATM) lets you access your JMMB Bank accounts 24 hours a day, without visiting a branch. Use your JMMB Bank debit card to withdraw cash from your JMMB Bank account, and make balance enquiries.
Haughton Terrace Branch
5 Haughton Avenue, Kingston 10.
1 Liguanea Avenue; Kingston 6
Phoenix Avenue Branch
23 Phoenix Avenue, Kingston 10
Knutsford Boulevard Branch
11 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5
47-48 West Trade Way, Portmore Town Centre
Montego Bay Branches
There are two (2) machines in Montego Bay
(1) Suite 1, Fairview Office Park,
Alice Eldemire Drive
(2) 25 Church Street, Montego Bay (JMMB Bank)
Ocho Rios Branch
Guardian Life Building, 2 Graham Street
23 Ward Avenue, Mandeville, Manchester
Santa Cruz Branch
Shop # 2, Oasis Plaza, Coke Drive
May Pen Branch
Shop 28B, Bargain Village Plaza,
35 Main Street
Shop 2, Roye’s Plaza
Main Street, Junction
107 Harbour Street (Beside the Swiss Stores – corner of Harbour & Church Streets)
Constant Spring, Kingston
Texaco Gas Station,
Shop 29, 6 March Pen Road, Oasis Plaza
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) FAQ
The ATM can process the following types of transactions:
a. Deposits (US$ and JA$)
b. Withdrawal (only on cleared funds available in the account)
c. Transfer of funds between your client’s own accounts (linked to the card)
d. Balance Enquiries
e. Mini Statements
JMMB has 16 JMMB Bank ATM locations island wide. They are as follows:
Kingston & St. Andrew
1. Haughton Terrace Branch - 5 Haughton Avenue, Kingston 10
2. Knutsford Branch - 11 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5
3. Liguanea - 1 Liguanea Avenue, Kingston 6
4. Phoenix Branch - 23-27 Phoenix Avenue, Kingston 10
5. Constant Spring – 31Constant Spring, Kingston 10 inside the Texaco Store Grab ‘n’ Go
6. Harbour Street - 107 Harbour Street, Kingston (Beside Swiss Stores)
Portmore & St. Catherine
7. Portmore Branch – beside Client Care, 45 - 46 West Trade Way, Portmore St. Catherine
8. Portmore Branch –In front of the branch, 47 –48 West Trade Way, Portmore St. Catherine
9. Oasis Plaza – Shop #29, 6 March Pen Road, Spanish Town
North & South Coast
10. Ocho Rios Branch - 2 Milford Road, Ocho Rios St. Ann
11. Mandeville Branch - 23 Ward Avenue, Mandeville
12. May Pen Branch – Shop 28B Bargain Plaza, May Pen Clarendon
13. Montego Bay Branch - Fairview Park, Montego Bay
14. Church Street Branch - 25 Church Street, Montego Bay
15. Santa Cruz Branch - Oasis Plaza, Coke Drive, St. Elizabeth
16. Junction Branch - Shop #1, Royes Plaza, St. Elizabeth
1. Constant Spring
2. Phoenix Branch
3. Portmore (In front of the branch)
4. Church Street Branch
5. Oasis Plaza (Spanish Town)
6. May Pen Branch
All other ATMs have the capacity to accept deposits.
Please note that the deposits must be placed in an envelope.
Normal deposit accepts one envelope with up to 40 notes of currency. Bulk deposit allows the depositor to invest much more notes to the ATM without using an envelope. Please note that the deposit slip should be completed for both options.
- Haughton Branch
- Montego Bay - Fairview
- Mandeville Branch
- Santa Cruz Branch
YES, up to 6 accounts of each type (EZ Access and Bonus Saver) can be linked to the card which include both US$ and JA$ EZ Access and Bonus Saver accounts.
Yes, both US$ and JA$ EZ Access and Bonus Saver accounts can be linked to the same card. The funds however must be accessed separately.
No. You must have a US$ account linked to the card to access US$ funds or deposit US$ at the ATM. Likewise you must have a JA$ account linked to your card to access JA$ funds.
No, all FX (Foreign Exchange) transactions MUST be done in a branch. FX transactions will not be supported via the ATM at this time.
Yes. There is default limit of JA$30,000.00 or US$350 per day. However the limit can be adjusted on request, this amount may be adjusted downward or upwards however, amounts over JA$50,000 must be approved by the Branch Manager or Branch Operations Manager. Note: The ATM can dispense up to J$30,000 in one transaction i.e. if you want J$80,000 the amount must be withdrawn 3 times, $30,000, $30,000 and $20,000.
The POS limit is currently set at J$250,000.00.
Yes, a minimum of JA$1,000.00 or US$100 must be left in the account.
The usual holding periods for cheques are 3 business days for JMD cheques, JMMB Bank cheques are not held, 5 business days for all USD cheques drawn on local banks and 21 business days for USD cheques/drafts drawn on overseas banks. The turnaround time for deposits is usually 1 – 2 days after depending on when Guardsman collects the deposits. Cash deposits are not held.
YES, only cash investments up to J$999,999.99 can be made at any of our ATMs. POCA regulations restrict JMMB from accepting amounts over this limit. Proof of the source of funds will be required for that amount and also for amounts deposited over the projected level of deposit that is on the client’s profile. These restrictions also apply to amounts being broken into several investments.
After three incorrect attempts, the card will be captured. The card may be returned if it was captured by a JMMB ATM and a PIN count re-set will have to be done at a Branch to provide further access to funds. If the card is captured by an ATM other than JMMB then the card will be cancelled when returned from that Bank and the client would be required to get a new card from the branch.
As a safety measure if the card is returned to the client by the machine but not taken after 30 seconds, the card will be captured by the ATM. The card will be returned to JMMB by Guardsman.
Yes. The card can be accessed at any Visa Debit ATM in addition to POS (point of sale) at all Visa accepted merchants locally and overseas
Yes. However the transactions will be paid in Jamaican dollars.
Yes. The request can be made in branch to change the primary account or to add/ delete accounts from the ATM card.
Protecting your information
- Always protect your ATM card and keep it in a safe place, just like you would cash, credit cards or cheques.
- Do not leave your ATM card lying around. No one should have access to the card but you. Immediately notify your bank if it is lost or stolen.
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Never write it down anywhere, especially on your card.
- Never give any information about your card or PIN over the telephone. For example, if you receive a call, supposedly from your bank, wanting to verify your PIN, do not give that information.
Using an ATM
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Where possible, use high-traffic machines located inside of a branch, or hotel lobby rather than one located on the street.
- Use this quick “SCAN” checklist to properly inspect the machine before using it:
- S: Scan the area for hidden cameras that record you typing your PIN. These may be mounted near the keypad, so always cover your hand while you type in a PIN.
- C: Compare the card reader and keypad to the rest of the machine. The colors and styles should all match, and graphics should be aligned and unobscured.
- A: Assess for obvious signs of tampering. The panels may be broken or dented, or a security seal may be broken.
- N: Nudge the card reader and keypad. Card skimmers and fake keypads are meant to be removed, so if they feel loose, you may have spotted a skimmer.
- To keep your account information confidential, always take your receipts or transaction records with you.
Remember to monitor your accounts regularly.
If you suspect that your ATM card may have been compromised, immediately contact our Client Care Centre at 876-998-JMMB (5662) to have the card restricted.
- Client Care (Call) Centre: Call us anytime. We’re happy to set up a meeting with you to discuss your financial present and future. You can reach us at:
Client Care: 1 876 998 5662
From the USA and Canada: 1 877 533 5662
From the UK: 0 800 404 9616
Opening Hours: Mondays – Sundays 8:00 a.m – 12:00 a.m.
- Moneyline: An online banking portal. For a full description, please see above.