Save today. Drive the
car of your dreams tomorrow
The keys can be in your hands—as long as you have a plan
There’s an open road in front of you
You have places to be and you have things to do. A car can get you there, but not just any car. You need something reliable; or even something cool. The vehicle you choose is up to you. Just know that, with some discipline and a smart saving strategy, that car is as good as yours.
Saving for a deposit on a car may seem like a tall task. The electricity bill isn’t getting cheaper; your child’s education is a priority; and groceries are a necessity. But there are still ways to save.
Start by sitting down and making an annual and monthly budget. You may be surprised by what you can actually save when you really look at the numbers. And then, there’s no telling where the road can take you.
Motor Vehicle Loan (JMMB Drive Easy)
The easiest (and best) way to get a new car
A motor vehicle is more than just four wheels and an engine; it’s the way you get to work, where you make your living; it’s how to take your family from one point to another; and, not having one is oftentimes not an option.
If you need a car, JMMB Drive Easy is your best bet. It gives you access to affordable loans and insurance brokering, so you can drive away with a new or used car.
JMMB Drive Easy car solution offers two key elements:
- A motor vehicle loan, offered by JMMB Bank (Jamaica) Limited
- Motor vehicle insurance, brokered by JMMB Insurance Brokers
- Motor vehicle loan
- Up to 100% financing*
- Competitive loan rates
- Low processing fee
- Flexible loan tenure
- Used Cars: Up to 9 years
- New Cars: Up to 10 years
Motor Vehicle Insurance
Your motor vehicle insurance will be brokered by JMMB Insurance Brokers, as a part of the JMMB Drive Easy car solution. Our professional insurance broker representatives will help you find the best value insurance coverage and premium, for your needs. We will shop around for you free of cost.
You can also access other great services, under JMMB Drive Easy, like:
- Insurance Premium Financing
- Creditor Life Insurance – which will allow your debt to pass on with you.
**Motor Vehicle Loans are offered by JMMB Bank (Jamaica) Limited
What happens if you don’t save for a deposit on a car?
Be ready when the right deal comes.
Tips on saving for a car
- Cut the excess spending: Watch a movie at home, instead of going to the cinema. Look for free things to do for entertainment. Cook at home more. There are so many ways to spend less.
- Create a savings goal: Once you start spending wisely, you’ll see how much you can save. You may not have to save in big chunks; baby steps can get you there.
- Earn more: This may sound difficult, but it’s not. You could get a side job, start an online business, ask your boss for a raise, or sell unneeded household items. You could even trade-in your old car.
- Don’t dip into your car savings: Budget so that you never have to use your car deposit savings; all that does is set you back.
- Go for what you need: Sure, a sleek sports car could be incredible. But if you can’t afford it, don’t buy it. Get a car you like at a price you can reasonably afford.
- Consider an auto loan: If you think a car is worth getting, but you don’t have all the money yet, an auto loan can get you where you need to be. If you’re smart about it, you might even be able to get lower interest rates. The JMMB Drive Easy solution is a great place to start.
- Don’t forget the insurance: It’s not just about the car itself. You’ll want to factor in car insurance. You won’t be able to get anywhere without it. Our Drive Easy solution is a great way to get insurance, along with a loan.
- Talk to our experts: We can help you set reasonable savings goals. Which means you can get the car you desire when you need it most.