Allow us to fix it!
Sharing a Complaint
At JMMB, we have your best interest at heart and are committed to ensuring that, in every interaction with us, you feel heard and understood, as we help to identify your needs and provide a solution, even in the face of challenges.
As part of this promise to you, we commit to: being solution oriented, anticipating your needs and exceeding your expectations; keeping you informed at all times and being transparent through open communication.
We recognize that even with the best of intentions we may not always get it right, should this happen, please see below the steps we invite you to take to let us know where we fell short, so that we can have the opportunity to apologize and address it. You may:
- Speak with the person serving you or to your JMMB representative at our Financial Life Goals Centre (branch) or a Client Care Officer at 1-876-998-JMMB (5662)
- Inform any Manager in our Financial Life Goals Centre (branch) of the situation
- If your situation still remains unresolved, please let us know by escalating it to:
- All Clients - Kaydia Tomlinson of our Client Partnership Monitoring Unit; or
- Bank Clients - Moya Leiba-Barnes, our General Manager, Client Partnership – JMMB Bank; or
- Investments Clients - Fornia Young, our General Manager, Client Partnership – JMMB Investments.
We may be contacted:
- By telephone at 1-876-998-JMMB (5662)
- By email at email@example.com
- By mail at The Client Partnership Monitoring Unit, JMMB Group, 6 Haughton Terrace, Kingston 10, Jamaica
We are committed to acknowledging all feedback within 24 hours of receipt. If the issue is not resolved within 10 business days, we will provide you with updates every 5 business days until we mutually agree that it is closed.
Thank you for choosing to partner with us!